Future Inclusion specialises in helping Boards embed inclusive practice into their organisations. With our extensive experience we help ensure that the legal and regulatory obligations are met and exceeded, and organisations are able to develop their commercial and social potential.
Working with private, public and third sector organisations, we run diagnosis sessions to identify the issues, and strategy development sessions to set a constructive course of action moving forward.
Our structured programme of change management embeds inclusive governance and practice and can include the following elements.
- Audits and diagnosis
- Developing strategy and policies
- Impact assessments of strategy, policies, procedures and practices
- Coaching Boards and mentoring individual Board members on managing diversity and inclusion
- Guidance on managing risks relating to inclusion
- Evaluation of changes made and projects completed.
If your organisation requires expert, objective inclusion support contact us or call +(44) 01908 665850.