Governance of Inclusion Experts
Since 2003 Future Inclusion has worked at Board level to help private, public, and third sector organisations embed good governance and inclusive practices. We help Boards to:
- Challenge the status quo
- Identify barriers to success
- Develop a strategic plan to overcome the barriers and embed inclusion into your business
- Improve your governance infrastructure.
We work with you through each aspect of governance to set up the corporate infrastructure that underpins an inclusion policy and ensures a robust outcome.
Why use us?
Future Inclusion will help you establish effective governance and practice in a way that enables you to:
- build capacity and confidence to ‘do it yourselves’
- address the challenges in your systems, processes and culture that inhibit inclusive practice
- engage the right stakeholders in the right way and make decisions that you can account for transparently.
If your Board wants the organisation to become more inclusive, contact us or call +(44) 01908 665850.